Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Two Years...going on Fifty


On Monday Jared and I celebrated 2 years of blissful marriage. We celebrated the occassion by taking the day off from our busy lives and going up to Cincinnati to start some Christmas shopping and visit the Ikea store. Now, being the forgetful person that I am, we forgot to take the camera, but here are a few cell phone shots of our day.

We ate lunch at a place called Uno's. Their specialty is Chicago Style Pizza. It was so good. This shot is about halfway through our meal. I took a picture of Jared taking a huge bite of pizza, but apparentally I deleted it because it is no longer on my phone :(

This is the Ikea store. There's one in Atlanta and one in Cincinnati. It is basically a Swedish furniture warehouse. It is absolutely unlike any place I've ever been. It is 2 floors of the cutest and cheapest furniture you've ever seen. I would highly recommend visiting an Ikea store even if you're not in the market for new furniture.
.
Once we got home, we spent the evening eating dinner and watching a movie in our pj's...the perfect end to a great day!
.
On our drive to Cincinnati, we got to talking about how we feel like it was just yesterday that we were walking down the aisle to say our "I Do's." But, at the same time, it's hard to remember life before marriage. It truly feels like we've been together forever. Most days, that's a good thing!

1 comment:

Carolin said...

Happy 2 year anniversary!!!

Isn't that IKEA store something! We stopped by on our way home from Columbus a few months ago - it was incredible! I'd like to go back when we have more time to just browse around.