Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's Time to Have a Baby...for my sister, that is.

Well, at this time tomorrow, my big sister will be in pre-op, preparing for her C-section. Hopefully she won't kill me for sharing this snippet of the email she sent me yesterday:

"...The doctor scheduled my c-section for 12:30 on Thursday, so by 12:40 she'll be here, my insides may still be hanging out, but we'll have a baby."

As you can tell, she is in good spirits. Hopefully sometime tomorrow I will be able to post a new pic of my brand new niece Ellianna Michelle.

If you think of Sara today, send up a little prayer for her. I know she is nervous and excited all at the same time! Isn't she gorgeous, though? She glows as a woman truly blessed by God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet post! And yes! She does glow! She is so precious to us!!!!
She is such a beautiful lady, outside and in. But you already know that! We were praying for her!