Friday, October 17, 2008

The Cutest Puppy in the World

Well, I don't really have a whole lot to say today other than, I have the best husband in the world (thanks for the sweet message!) and I have the cutest puppy ever. Since you've already seen proof of the first, let me give you some proof of the latter.
This is our baby boy Asher. Most of you have already had the privilege of meeting him. He just graduated from Obedience School with our next door neighbor Molly (a cute little weiner dog that belongs to our Pastor and his wife). The two of them were the best in their class! At least, I think they were :) Since starting Obedience School, Asher sits for pictures much better than he used to and has been behaving much better over all.

Now, it has turned pretty cold here the past couple of days, so for Asher's graduation present, I decided to buy him a new sweater.
As you can tell from this picture, he was less than thrilled about it. I love this face...I can almost hear him saying, "Seriously...you're taking my picture in this thing?" But, I think it's cute and that's all that matters. The only problem is that the sweater is a little bit small. I bought him an XL and I could barely get it on him. So, Asher can't grow anymore...I don't know if they make doggy sweaters in XXXL!
Anyway, tata for now!


1 comment:

Sara Couch said...

I am such a proud aunt!