Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tonight's the Big Night...


...and I will admit. I'm getting kind of nervous. Tonight my husband will attempt to play basketball, while riding a donkey. If he makes it through this in one peice, I will be amazed.


All of the guys playing Donkey Basketball were given a sheet of donkey "don'ts." This list includes things like, don't pull the donkey's hair (duh!), don't stand behind the donkey, keep your hands out of the donkey's mouth, etc. The flyer actually says, "Each donkey is selected for its ability to buck, duck, walk, run or lay down. Each is different. Be advised that you may fall off, be bucked off or ducked off your donkey. This is part of the show."


Well, folks, a show it will be. Pictures will be coming...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Jason and Rachel said...

I would love to see some pictures, but also some video!!! I miss you guys and love you! Hope to see you soon!