Monday, November 10, 2008

Crazy Hair Night!

Well, one of the fun things about AWANA is that we have theme nights about once a month. Last night was Crazy Hair Night. Jared has been begging me to shave his hair into a Mohawk for probably a year. So, when crazy hair night came up on the calendar, I agreed to do it. But, on Sunday afternoon, Jared wisened up and we decided it might not be the best idea, considering the fact that he is an Ambassador for the Seminary. So, we both decided to go with a "Big Hair" theme. It took me all of 2 minutes to spike Jared's hair out in a thousand different directions with lots of hair gel and hair spray. It took me about 20 minutes to get my hair teased this big. Of course, when we got to church, Jared's hair was all the rage...the kids loved it! I, however, was immediately asked if I had just woken up and was asked why I didn't do anything for crazy hair night. I'm not quite sure what that says about my hair on a normal day!

No comments: