Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby Bump Makes Its Debut

I have had some friends and family back in TN ask me to post a picture of the baby bump, so here it is. Now, I will admit that something about this angle and/or this shirt makes the bump appear to be larger than it actually is. The bump, however, is definitely present and growing.

Some people have asked me if I mind when people walk up to me and put their hands on my stomach. I have decided that no, I really don't, as long as I at least know the person. With that in mind, it kinda makes me laugh right now, because I can't even feel anything, so I know you won't. But, I guess people's touching is a show of affection.

Anyway, for those of you keeping up, we will be 17 weeks on Wednesday. One week from today on Monday, Feb 8, we will find out if we will be buying ribbons and lace or ...hmmm...what do you buy for boys? I guess I may have to figure that out soon!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic!!!! Such a cute baby bump! And you buy boys shoes. That's the only thing that manufacturers make cute for boys. I bet Eli has 6 pairs of shoes for every time he moves up a size. All boy clothes are the same, so you change it up with the shoes.

jaredandkatie said...

Thanks for the advice. Maybe that's why Jared has a shoe fettish!

Sara Couch said...

You're gorgeous! Thanks for the pic, and I will be touching your belly next time I see you and talking to my niece/nephew so be prepared.:-)

jaredandkatie said...

I seem to remember you laying on the couch pregnant with elli and me laying there with my hands on your stomach for like 2 hours trying to feel the baby move. So, I'm thinking you have earned the right to put your hands on my tummy!