Wednesday, January 13, 2010

14 Weeks Today (It's Official!)

Well, we went to the doctor yesterday and got to hear the baby's heart beat. We thought that was so exciting, of course. But then, due to the fact that I am very irregular in my cycle, our doctor ordered an ultra sound for today to help us determine a more accurate due date. Apparentally, the month of our pregnancy was the one time my cycle was 28 days, because we are exactly 14 weeks today, as was originally predicted.

Our little one was quite active...we got to see him/her jump up and down a few times. The way it was squirming made me think that our baby may have my chlosterphobic tendancies and is not quite happy with its current living situation...thus all the jumping. I guess I'll be "in for it" once I can actually feel the baby wiggling.

Anyway, here are a few of the profile shots we got. So sweet! We will know the sex of the baby after our visit in February!

No comments: