Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Xmas Story

You know even after the Christmas season I find myself reflecting on the story of Christ's birth. Honestly, I could think of no better way to reflect than to listen to my wife sing the Christmas story to the tune of "I Will Survive." Please allow me to set the context of the video up for you. We (Katie, Jared, and Chris Covington) are disco sheep telling the story of Christ's birth. Chris and I are the back of dancers. Kick back and enjoy the truth of Christ told from my beautiful wife's voice. Please spread the word about this video. Katie has no clue I'm doing this! As a final thought, I love my marriage.


Biblical Love is an act of the will accompanied by emotion that leads to action on behalf of its object. (from the book Family Driven Faith based on Deuteronomy 6:5)

I love you Katie!