Saturday, September 22, 2007

Seminary...more like semi-conscious.

During this transition of life we have realized sometimes that there is not much time to spend together. So we make due; therefore, we have created a new way to study for us (though Jeremy and Amanda did function this way too). Here is what we do:

Katie Sleeps


I study



or sometimes sleep too.

Seriously, it is very hard but very rewarding. You don't realize how little you know about the Bible until you are pushed to explain what you believe and why you believe it. The biggest change is the amount of reading and comprehension that has to take place. I can remember studying 10 pages of notes and thinking that was a lot. I just got through studying 50 pages yesterday for a test. Please pray for us as you think of us.

2 comments:

Jason and Rachel said...

I understand falling asleep while studying. I miss you and love you both!

Susan Garland said...

There's a whole lot of sleepin' going on around there!