Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Here We Go Again...

So, this is my second attempt at having a blog. The first time we (Jared and I) decided that there was absolutely nothing interesting or exciting about our lives that was blog-worthy. We have no kids, no pets...you get the drift. So, after a few months we just killed our blog. But, Jared and I are moving to Louisville in about 2 weeks for him to start seminary. Surely a young married couple moving away from everyone and everything they know will have something interesting to blog about. We don't have much money (although we do have great families who will make sure we don't starve). I don't have a job and Jared is starting a HEAVY load of courses in just a couple of weeks. We are truly living on love...God's love for us, our love for Him and our love for each other. This should be interesting! For now I will leave you with this picture of the Seminary that we are going to. It really is a beautiful campus!

No comments: